Member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
About Relive clinic
Relive clinic is a 9001/2015 Certified aesthetic and orthopeadic clinic in Thane.
The clinic has state of the art infrastructure with latest equipment’s for both surgical and non-surgical procedures. The services at our clinic are provided for both men and women.
The expert doctor at Relive Clinic (Dr. Nageshwari Sharma) dedicates her efforts to render best services and treatment to her patients.
Dr. Nageshwari Sharma
MBBS, MS, Mch Plastic Surgery
Consultant Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Maxillofacial, Burn & Hand Surgeon
Dr. Nageshwari Sharma is Qualified Board Certified Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon with Special interest & expertise in Cosmetic Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery & Burns. She had an Excellent Academic Career Securing first position in M.B.B.S. & 1st position M.S. General Surgery.
She also is an artist who has won many Awards in Fine Arts.
She has completed her M.B.B.S. from Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur in 2000 with Distinction in Physiology, Preventive Social Medicine, ENT, Forensic, Medicine & Surgery. She also ranked first in M.B.B.S. amongst all Students of Awarded a Gold Medal.
She continued her Post-Graduate Training in General Surgery at the same Hospital & completed her M.S. (General Surgery) in 2003 securing First Rank amongst all candidates of Pandit Ravishankar University, Raipur and Awarded Gold Medal for securing 1st position in M.S. in 2004. She joined the super specialty course for M.ch (Plastic Surgery) at Topiwala National Medical College and Nair Hospital, Mumbai completing the same in 2007.
She Joined as Assistant Professor in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in King Edward Memorial Hospital and G.S. Seth Medical College Mumbai in 2008 and continued to work there till 2010.
During this tenure, she Mastered in Maxillofacial Surgery, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. She resigned from her Assistant Professor post in 2010 and started private practice in Thane. She has done several Cosmetic, Maxillofacial Surgeries and has been pioneer in treatment of Pediatric Burns in Bethany Hospital where she practices with over Nine Years of Experience.
She has hands on training in Maxillofacial Surgery by AO, hands on training in Ear Reconstruction with Dr. Francoise Firmin and Dr. Alexander Marchac (Renowned Surgeons from Paris in Ear Reconstruction), International Aesthetic Course under Dr. Thomas Biggs etc.
Dr. Nageshwari Sharma now performs the entire spectrum of Cosmetic Surgery procedure especially Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction, Liposuction, Breast Augmentation, Gynecomastia Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgeries& Burn Surgeries along with Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. To keep herself updated with the latest in Plastic Surgery, Dr. Nageshwari Attends Conferences and workshops both at National and International and international level.
As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Nageshwari's Philosophy is good Patient - Doctor Communication to understand Patient's Cosmetic & Reconstructive Goals, Patient's safety being the highest priority to achieve the best possible result. "Plastic Surgery should not speak volumes but Whisper". She choose Plastic Surgery because it's a perfect blend of the Artist Surgeon in her and helps her to give her Patients their self-confidence and body image back, which becomes her greatest reward.
Along with practising in Bethany hospital as a Consultant Plastic Cosmetic Reconstructive and Maxillofacial Surgeon, In 2017 she established her own aesthetic clinic mainly to cater her aesthetic and cosmetic patients where she dedicates her efforts to render the best for her patients.
1. Late Vinayaka Hishikar Award by Maharashtra Mandal in 2003 for securing First Position in M.S. (General Surgery)
2. Dr. Bhalerao Smriti Award by Maharashtra Mandal in 2000 for securing First position in M.B.B.S.
3. Dr. G.P. Srivastava University Gold Medal for First position in Final M.B.B.S. IN 1999.
4. Smt. Jadia Devi Aggrawal University gold Medal for First Position amongst Girls in final M.B.B.S. 1999.
5. Dr. Shravan Dubey University Gold Medal for first position in Medicine.
6. Dr. Tulsi Prasad Tiwari University gold Medal for first position in Medicine.
7. Certificate of Merit in Medicine.
8. Pramila Sadashiv Chowdhary university Gold Medal for first position in Surgery.
9. Dr. G.R. Govardhan University Gold medal for first position in Surgery.
10. College gold Medal for first position in Final M.B.B.S.
11. Late Dr. R.N. Dhir University gold Medal for first position in Community Medicine.
12. Distinction in Community Medicine and ENT.
13. Certificate of Merit in Surgery and Medicine
14. Dr. S.N. Sahu University Gold Medal for first position in Physiology
15. Dr. S.S. Bajpai University Gold Medal for first position in Forensic Medicine
16. Merit Scholarship in 94-95, 95-96 & 98-99
17. Many Awards in Fine Arts.